We have a wide variety of ministries which can help you understand God’s purpose for your life.
- Bible Study Groups – We encourage everyone to be a part of a Bible Study group! This is because we believe that the best way for a large church to care for the needs of each other is through small groups meeting on a regular basis. (linked to page)
- Blokes Young and Old – All guys are warmly welcome to join in our activities for a time of fellowship. Activities range from Golf Days, BBQ and Hike, Spitroast dinners and Fishing.
- Boys Brigade – If you’re looking for something fun for boys aged 5-18 that delivers challenges and opportunities to grow and, at the same time, make good friends, then you should think about getting involved. We meet Tuesday evenings during school terms.
- Community Kitchen – Finding things tough? Having trouble making ends meet? Could you do with a little help? Be our guest and have a meal on us! Every Monday night 6.00-7.30pm at Mooroolbark Baptist Church.
- Girls Brigade – We welcome girls from all walks of life from ages 5-21 years to engage in new experiences and find new opportunities to achieve their full potential. We meet Thursday evenings during school terms.
- Kids Hope – In partnership with a local school, our church provides adult mentors for local children, encouraging, supporting and guiding them in their work and development.
- Mainly Music – mainly music provides a structured music and movement program for parents/carers and preschool children to enjoy together. We meet Thursdays 10.00 – 11.30 a.m. (during school terms) at Mooroolbark Baptist Church.
- MBC Kids – Our program exists to help kids discover God and live their faith, while supporting parents in their roles as the primary nurtures’ of their kids’ faith. On Sunday mornings we have a range of age-based programs for children during our 10am service. (link to page)
- MBC Youth – On Friday nights, we regularly meet together for activities and building relationships. Every Sunday night we meet upstairs at the church to hang out together, share some food, and explore through the Bible what it is to know and follow Jesus. Everyone is welcome.
- Midweek Service – On the first Wednesday of every month (11am) we come together for a Mid-Week Service with a special guest speaker, favourite hymns of old and a fellowship morning tea. (Gold Coin donation)
- Soccer Club – Mooroolbark Baptist Soccer Club is a sports ministry which competes in the Victorian Churches Soccer League. The club consists of six junior teams and four senior teams ranging from Under 9’s to Premier League. For more details, see the club website. www.mooroolbarkknights.com.au
- Women’s Ministry – Open to women of all ages, our activities range from a Women’s Breakfast, Secret Sisters, Coffee & Dessert, Dinners, and much more!
For more details on any of these ministries, please contact the Church Office on (03) 9725 3700 between 10:00am and 4:00pm Tuesday to Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org